Thursday, November 29, 2007

Granite Falls @ LMS

Last week we wrestled against Granite Falls at home on Thursday. Granite Falls had a big team compared to ours; about 20-30 people on their team. This meant everyone on our team got to wrestle twice. This would be the first time I would wrestle in a real match. It turned out that I lost. I wasn't mad or sad that I lost just kind of disappointed. I had hoped that I wouldn't lose for the whole season but I had lost my first match. I talked to the person I had lost to after when I was getting water and he seemed like a nice kid and he tld me that he had went to state for freestyle wrestling. This kind of impressed me and then I knew that I had lost to a person that had a lot more experience than I had since this was the first time I wrestled. My next match I had pinned the kid in less than 30 seconds. I knew that I had redeemed nothing by beating this kid after I had lost. I just hope the next time I wrestle the kid I lost to things will turn out differently.

No comments: