Thursday, November 8, 2007

End of Season

October 30, 2007

Our last game we played against Chimacum. They were in a different league so we didn't know much about them except we heard from the coaches that they were undefeated. our first couple of plays didn't go so good and they stopped us at about the 50. Once they got the ball they immediately scored on about a 30 yard pass. Once we got the ball back we were stopped around the 50 again. This time on their second play of the game they scored on a running play. Them scoring twice really made the rest of the game hard for us. Twice we made it to about the 15 yard line but were stopped by their defense both times. The game ended up 0-25. Even though we lost it was one of the more happier and full of laughter bus rides so far. I didn't feel bad about losing because they were a good team and what would be the point of being sad on of the last times our will be together?

10 comments:

shane said...

austin I read your blog I enjoyed the peace about the end of season I was in hawwii but I head you lost big time I was very expresive and you hade a lot of voice


shane ball

Cortney =] said...

I like how you wrote this because ou ended the story with a question.

casey said...

I really enjoyed reading your post because no mater that you lost you still had a good time playing.

AVERY said...

yea it was a sad game i liked it because even though we lost you told it how it happened

Cameron said...

austin i really liked this entry because it had alot of detail and its good that you were in a good moodeven though you lost

Harrison said...

i liked your entry because of all the numbers you gave

brittany. said...

I liked this because even though you guys lost you were happy since it was one f the last times you guys got to play together.

linden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
linden said...

I really liked this. I thought it was good since you used detail, and it sounded like you were talking. =]

L-unit said...

That's too bad you guys lost but at least you had a fun bus ride. I like that you wrote this because it's about a game you guys lost because I probably wouldn't put something in about losing a game.